Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy Go Lucky Star containues



My Happy Go Lucky stars quilt is coming along very nicely. Stars are pieced all in rows. Since I decided to do 6 stars across and 6 stars down (bigger than actual pattern), 3yards of Bella Solid is not quite enough to finish up my quilt :(


This time I'm sticking to the pattern and doing HSTs borders so I have to get some more Bella Solid to finish it up. While I wait to finish my stars..


I manage to pin my On a Whim by Camille Roskelley.


On a Whim is such a lovely way to show case pretty fabrics :)
Not sure how I'm going to FMQ this one but I will post pictures when it's done!

Happy stitch/quilt/knit :)

2 comments:

  1. Both quilts are just gorgeous! I know all about needing more fabrics... I am doing puddle jumping and need it one more row longer... I might have to on a whim after I do round and round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. Just visited your blog. Love what you're doing. So many projects, so many awesome fabrics :)

      Delete