Wednesday 27 November 2013

Mug-Bag


This is my my mug-bag which I take to my quilting groups. It looks very sad and worn! Long over due to update!!



Since I can't continue cut/sew with  Happy Go Lucky star quilt, I thought I make myself a new mug-bag with Happy Go Lucky scraps (left over 1 1/2" from small sashing stars)


I love this little stitchery. He is sooo cute.





It has a pocket for tea/coffee bag.




These Matilda's Own circles come in handy. 3 1/2" circle is perfect to cut out base pieces.


And my Christmas canister is handy to place and pin the base on to gathered bottom of bag :)





After stitching the base on to the bag, I just need some strings and a couple of beads to finish it off. Tomorrow I'll be off to my quilting group all prettied up with my new Mug-Bag :)

Happy stitch/quilt/knit :)

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get the adorable little hedgehog stitchery?! Adorable! So you put your actual coffee mug in there as well? his may be a dumb question, but curious;)

    The Matilda's own circles look intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will be putting coffee mug in that bag to take it to my quilting groups! The pattern is found here: http://www.patchworkangel.com.au/oscomm/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=45&products_id=1732&osCsid=cuf7e9dbakafj63rbes5d83t72 Hope that helps, let me know if doesn't. I love those circles, they are so handy :)

      Delete
  2. I love your new mug bag! how cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, He is cute! :-). Both mug bags are nice designs. Good job.

    ReplyDelete