Wednesday 6 November 2013

What's on my craft table today is..


I have been contemplating working on this little project since I helped out at Crystals and More in August annual craft show in Claremont, Perth WA. Thanks for all the Yo Yo templates, Ann!! I will have to blast off to my Thursday craft group in a couple of hours so I will try to finish it while I sew and chat with a bunch of wonderful quilting ladies!!


I managed to finish 2 this morning, I just need to make one more and that will be it. If I get to finish this today I will post it tonight. This would make a nice Kris Kingle pressie  :)


Oh this nothing to do with quilting but I just want to show of. Flowers in my garden!! Aren't they gorgeous? We are in full on Spring here in Perth, Western Australia and flowers are in full bloom. I'm no gardener but I love flower blossoms in my garden.  


No comments:

Post a Comment